The George Washington University Web site is temporarily unavailable due to maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience. For up-to-date information on the University, visit Campus Advisories at http://campusadvisories.gwu.edu.
If you have reached this page but were expecting to see the newly redesigned GW home page, please take the following steps:
- Reboot your computer
- Open a command prompt by going to Start > Run and entering cmd
- Enter ipconfig /flushdns and then hit Return
- Open Terminal (located in Applications > Utilities)
- Enter the appropriate command below and then hit Return. You may have to enter your computer's administrative password.
- MacOS X 10.5 or greater: sudo dscacheutil -flushcache
- MacOS X 10.4 or earlier: sudo lookupd -flushcache